Post Count Achievements | Page 7 | Discussion Bucks

Post Count Achievements

Yes, that is the mantra to do well on any of the forums. One has to be regular and active. I struggle to do that for some time constraints. I am trying to be more active these days as I have holiday for this week. And with this one, I reach my goal of 300 posts here. That's an achievement for ke and I am feeling jubilant.
Now, my next target is to reach 400 before this year ends. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Yay!! That's a huge number and you deserve a big round of applause for that. Thanks for sharing your achievement here. That would be motivating and inspiring for many. I am also doing good here and I am moving towards my 400 posts mark faster than I actually expected.
Congratulations!! On your big number

623 posts for me, I am having troubles to reach 1000 posts hahahaha, I hope to reach that milestone soon.

I am behind my schedule and goal. I wanted to finish my 400 post target before the new year began. But then I went for another short getaway to enjoy my holidays. Now back to work and tine limitations come back for online schedule. However, happy to cross by 360 mark today

I crossed the 400 marks today. I know that I am pretty much delayed. I had planned to finish 400 posts by the year end in December. But then life happens. I am happy to make it today. And I happily and enthusiastically start my journey towards 500 post by end of this month. Keeping fingers crossed.

• Like Button
Reactions: Joshua Farrell
Yay!! I reached my 500 mark post here. And now my profile says Opinion leader. It does feel like a promotion at work lol. I am happy and I feel motivated and encouraged to be more regular and participate here.

• Like Button
Reactions: Joshua Farrell
Yay!! I reached my 500 mark post here. And now my profile says Opinion leader. It does feel like a promotion at work lol. I am happy and I feel motivated and encouraged to be more regular and participate here.
Congratulations!

I need to get mine up, so I can announce my next goal.

Congratulations!

I need to get mine up, so I can announce my next goal.
I could be a bit active here recently and make it to 500 marks. Slow and steady I am moving here and even happy to see the earnings growing up. Wishing you all the best. I hope that it would be soon that you would be sharing about it here.
Post automatically merged:

Yay! I made my 600th posts here just now. Love to share such milestones. And now my target would be reaching the first 1000 posts soon.
Post automatically merged:

Yay!! I made 666 posts. That's an interesting number and I am excited to share it here.

Last edited: