Post Count Achievements | Page 6 | Discussion Bucks

Post Count Achievements

431 for me! I want to reach 500 posts! But it's a long road haha

Maybe one day I will reach 500 posts hahaha, 457 for me right now.

500 posts for me at last! Very proud, I hope to reach 1000 soon but I'm very slow haha.

I have crossed the 215 marks. Yay!! Slowly heading towards the 300 marks and then the 500 mark. I am happy to see my earnings crossing the two dollars mark. If I am not mistaken the withdrawal amount is three dollars here. Right?

I have crossed the 215 marks. Yay!! Slowly heading towards the 300 marks and then the 500 mark. I am happy to see my earnings crossing the two dollars mark. If I am not mistaken the withdrawal amount is three dollars here. Right?
Yes when once you hit the $3 mark you can request for payment I think every Tuesday night.

Yes when once you hit the $3 mark you can request for payment I think every Tuesday night.
Oh! I see. Thank you for clarifying it. I had read it a long time back. Being on various forums at times confuses us. I had read about dollar three being the minimum payout threshold. I don't remember reading anything about it being a Tuesday night.

547 posts for me! I hope to reach 1000 in less than 3 months lol

It took me a long time to get to 500

547 posts for me! I hope to reach 1000 in less than 3 months lol

It took me a long time to get to 500
That's great! You have made a good target there and I am sure that soon you would be there.
I am still struggling to get to 300 posts. That's my target. I would love it if I reach the 500 posts milestone by the year end.

• Love
Reactions: riberet19
1800 now and counting. Will get to the 2000 mark very soon. I love this
Wow! That sounds great! I am still struggling to make it to 300 posts. Well, users like you are great inspirations on any site. I feel motivated after reading such posts. I have Christmas break at work. I plan to make best use of the time being online.

600 posts for me, 400 post to reach 1000 posts milestone :)

This thread is a great one to keep you motivated. I am very close to 300 posts. I hope to post about my 300 posts soon. I plan to reach 500 posts in the first week of new year.

Wow! That sounds great! I am still struggling to make it to 300 posts. Well, users like you are great inspirations on any site. I feel motivated after reading such posts. I have Christmas break at work. I plan to make best use of the time being online.
You just need to be active and post More. You would be galloping to your destination in no time.

You just need to be active and post More. You would be galloping to your destination in no time.
Yes, that is the mantra to do well on any of the forums. One has to be regular and active. I struggle to do that for some time constraints. I am trying to be more active these days as I have holiday for this week. And with this one, I reach my goal of 300 posts here. That's an achievement for ke and I am feeling jubilant.
Now, my next target is to reach 400 before this year ends. Keeping my fingers crossed.