Currency Exchange - Raffle Tickets - Want to Participate in The Monthly Raffle? Price and Quantity Adjusted | Discussion Bucks

Currency Exchange Raffle Tickets - Want to Participate in The Monthly Raffle? Price and Quantity Adjusted

For members looking to trade virtual currencies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Works in a Velociraptor Free Workplace
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.978750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Monthly Raffle Ticket Exchange

Want to claim a chance at winning the Monthly Raffle? If so, read the details below on how you can obtain a ticket to the raffle!

Monthly Raffle Ticket Exchange Information
I am willing to give away raffle tickets that can be used, towards this month's monthly raffle, or can be saved for future raffles. The following is the price and how many I have set aside for this service. Please note, the amount I am willing to give out on a monthly basis, might go up or down, depending on how many I have available at the end of each month.

Total Raffle Tickets Available This Month: 10 Raffle Tickets
Available Raffle Tickets Remaining: 8 Raffle Tickets
Total Raffle Tickets You Can Claim: 2 Raffle Ticket
Price Per Raffle Ticket: 0.25 Discussion Bucks

Last edited:
That is good, I may join next week. I might get some luck, lol. I will inform you. I hope many will join and be active on this forum.

• Like Button
Reactions: Joshua Farrell
Just reminding everyone, if you would like a ticket to participate in the raffle, I am currently selling 10 this month, to the first 10 people who want to pay for one ticket for an entry. If I get enough interest, I might increase availability of tickets for this month or increase the amount I am willing to give away next month!

Adjusted the number of raffle tickets I am giving out for the month of November, and adjusted the price. You can now purchase 2 tickets, and up to 20 of them can be bought total. The price is currently 0.25 DBucks per ticket.

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765
Adjusted the number of raffle tickets I am giving out for the month of November, and adjusted the price. You can now purchase 2 tickets, and up to 20 of them can be bought total. The price is currently 0.25 DBucks per ticket.
I like to purchase two raffle tickets hehehe.

• Like Button
Teach me the procedure. I thought you can take it from my DBucks lol.
All you have to do is click/tap on the DBucks currency balance, and then head over to the donate button. It works just like RIF in that process. Same features here, just like there.

All you have to do is click/tap on the DBucks currency balance, and then head over to the donate button. It works just like RIF in that process. Same features here, just like there.
I already sent you my ticket fee hehe, Devin taught me the process and it's easy.

• Like Button
I will donate you half dollar for tickets when 5 DBucks will be credited to my balance.
Post automatically merged:

Donated successfully for you for tickets

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Status
Not open for further replies.