Passionate-writer

Discussion Enthusiast
Novice Scribe
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.444500
Referral Credit
Hi @Devin

I Hope you are doing great. I recently noticed that there is a withdrawal option on Index Forum that allows users to withdraw RIF Cash to DBucks. I would like to know how this works. It ask me for mey "DBucks Wallet". However, I cannot find any in my DBucks account. Can you please help out? Thanks!

1700924851151.png

Last edited:
I made an exchange from RIF to Dbucks, just enter your username and Jordan will make the transfer for you.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
I made an exchange from RIF to Dbucks, just enter your username and Jordan will make the transfer for you.
How much is the transfer fee? Have you tried it? I want to transfer my $12 on RIF to Dbucks.

How much is the transfer fee? Have you tried it? I want to transfer my $12 on RIF to Dbucks.
if i am not wrong there is no transfer fee, i have read the post on RIF, and it says it is for free, and the minimum amount to send to another forum is 0.50$.

if i am not wrong there is no transfer fee, i have read the post on RIF, and it says it is for free, and the minimum amount to send to another forum is 0.50$.

It seems like there is transfer fee. I transferred $8.5 worth of RIF Cash and it says that I will receive around $6.37 DBucks. I really hope @Jordan will complete this transaction soon.

1701007582930.png

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
the fee is about 25% of the total payout.

I think there is a transfer fee because I already tried the feature , I exchanged $1RIF cash and got 0.75Dbucks on return, although the process was completed I'm just few days after initiation.

I think there is a transfer fee because I already tried the feature , I exchanged $1RIF cash and got 0.75Dbucks on return, although the process was completed I'm just few days after initiation.
Yeah, i have seen the screenshot above, but on the screenshot it looks more than 25% because the member requested a wiredraw with 8.54 and 2.12$ is deduced from its balance. but how long did it take to receive it on Dbucks.

Yes there is a transfer fee, I have never made a withdrawal to Dbucks but I have done with forumcoin before and there was a transfer fee attached to it.

It seems like there is transfer fee. I transferred $8.5 worth of RIF Cash and it says that I will receive around $6.37 DBucks. I really hope @Jordan will complete this transaction soon.

View attachment 243
If that is the case, I will not transfer my money from RIF to DBucks. That is money making transfer.

You guys could start a new thread on RIF requesting an adjustment in the withdrawal fee to D Bucks. For every withdrawal on RIF to D Bucks, this also supports Discussion Bucks as we receive a small fee from Jordan purchasing top up amounts of D Bucks. :)

I have no choice i have to send my earning from RIF to Dbucks, because i only receive payment through cryptocurrency.

There is a fee. This is due to below:
You guys could start a new thread on RIF requesting an adjustment in the withdrawal fee to D Bucks. For every withdrawal on RIF to D Bucks, this also supports Discussion Bucks as we receive a small fee from Jordan purchasing top up amounts of D Bucks. :)

I can purchase $5 worth of DBucks for $6.5 which is a 30% increase. So to help compensate this, there is a 25% fee when transferring from RIF to DBucks.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
There is a fee. This is due to below:

I can purchase $5 worth of DBucks for $6.5 which is a 30% increase. So to help compensate this, there is a 25% fee when transferring from RIF to DBucks.

Hello @Jordan - How often do you process payments on Index Forum? I have made a payment request. Do you process payments every month?