Russia launches three drone attacks at Nikopol, Ukraine

Augusta

Discussion Guru
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.503250
Referral Credit
It has been reported that Russia has launched three drone attacks at Nikopol which is a city in eastern Ukraine. They came under drone attack on three different occasions today.

The Governor of the Dnipro region, Serhiy Lysak, said a kamikaze drone targeted Nikopol in the day with another drones attacking lin the evening.

But no damage has been reported yet for now.

This is just a drop in the ocean, I live in Ukraine and I can say that a lot of things do not make it into the news, this city is near the front, so in addition to drones, there are various explosions there, most often from artillery, and there every day at least one resident dies and more than 2 are injured

This is just a drop in the ocean, I live in Ukraine and I can say that a lot of things do not make it into the news, this city is near the front, so in addition to drones, there are various explosions there, most often from artillery, and there every day at least one resident dies and more than 2 are injured
That's really bad and I pity those that get killed daily. This just have to stopped or else people will soon begin to die in droves.

I don't believe thst Ukraine can be able to withstand Russia for all these years. I think Russia is not finding the war easy again. I think that they don't know how to retract their step because of shame.

Shane or humiliation doesn't kill anyone they just have to retract their steps it is the right thing to do at this point.

Putin is a heartless being. He lacks compassion for the helpless and innocent victims.May he rot in hell.

I just hope that all attackers world wide would come to understand the need for peace to embrace it.