Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
According to reports, researchers may have stumbled upon what could potentially be the deepest blue hole on Earth—an intriguing underwater sinkhole whose depths appear seemingly endless!

This was recently published in Frontiers in Marine Science. The study unveils the staggering dimensions of the Taam Ja' Blue Hole, nestled within Mexico's Chetumal Bay.

It was estimated to have a depth of 1,380 ft, nearly rivaling the height of the iconic Trump Tower in Chicago.
This newfound blue hole, plunging 1,380 ft deep, eclipses its predecessor, the Sansha Yongle Blue Hole (also known as the Dragon Hole) in the South China Sea, by an impressive 480 ft, as per the reports.

Oh wow, I wonder where it would lead to or what one would discover at the very bottom. There are just so many things we are yet to discover about our planet as it is.

• Like Button
Reactions: Starmix
Wow! Such findings are fascinating. And we keep wondering about the marvels and wonders of the Nature. @eLdavis , even I am curious to know what lies st the bottom of these giant holes.

According to reports, researchers may have stumbled upon what could potentially be the deepest blue hole on Earth—an intriguing underwater sinkhole whose depths appear seemingly endless!

This was recently published in Frontiers in Marine Science. The study unveils the staggering dimensions of the Taam Ja' Blue Hole, nestled within Mexico's Chetumal Bay.

It was estimated to have a depth of 1,380 ft, nearly rivaling the height of the iconic Trump Tower in Chicago.
This newfound blue hole, plunging 1,380 ft deep, eclipses its predecessor, the Sansha Yongle Blue Hole (also known as the Dragon Hole) in the South China Sea, by an impressive 480 ft, as per the reports.
Our planet is filled with amazing things which we are yet to discover. There must be divine intelligence that is in charge and control the diverse cultures and nature.

Our planet is filled with amazing things which we are yet to discover. There must be divine intelligence that is in charge and control the diverse cultures and nature.
Yes, you're so right there are many wonders in the universe scientists keep on finding for the sake of humanity.

Oh wow an endless hole that a very unique one. They are a lot that are yet to be discovered by scientists

Oh wow an endless hole that a very unique one. They are a lot that are yet to be discovered by scientists
It's very significant and meaningful. What's in the bottomless part of the endless hole. It's fantastic but there's something behind it a mystery. Only God knows. It could be all sinners be thrown there during the judgment time ☺️.

It's very significant and meaningful. What's in the bottomless part of the endless hole. It's fantastic but there's something behind it a mystery. Only God knows. It could be all sinners be thrown there during the judgment time ☺️.
Yeah these are natural things that only nature can explain it to us. but I like discoveries

Yeah these are natural things that only nature can explain it to us. but I like discoveries
Nature works in wonder and humans cannot fathom the meanings of their existence. But scientists explored to know the facts and findings.

Nature works in wonder and humans cannot fathom the meanings of their existence. But scientists explored to know the facts and findings.
I don't know why I wasn't science student. I like to know about facts and findings I read about these discoveries alot

I don't know why I wasn't science student. I like to know about facts and findings I read about these discoveries alot
You can have your self-study mate. It is good to know more about Science You an research or read news at NASA Science and NASA Earth. I am always reading there.

You can have your self-study mate. It is good to know more about Science You an research or read news at NASA Science and NASA Earth. I am always reading there.
Yes, that's what I'm doing now. I'm so fascinated about happenings around science and the world now

Yes, that's what I'm doing now. I'm so fascinated about happenings around science and the world now
Science is life and it is by nature accurate and awesome wonders. There are works of nature Science itself cannot explain.

I just love the discoveries and how fascinating it can be to explore learn.
The discoveries are mind blowing for they're hard to understand on how they exist but nature works in mysterious ways.

To be a, scientist you need many things like high definition gadgets, strong will and passion because it requires strong tolerance to risk going to forest for example and or to explore the deepest part of the ocean.

To be a, scientist you need many things like high definition gadgets, strong will and passion because it requires strong tolerance to risk going to forest for example and or to explore the deepest part of the ocean.
Mate, I know I have the strong willed to explore. I just have to get going to achieve the desire that I need with it.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix