Some side gigs can become big

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
We often underestimate the potential of small-time side gigs, believing that they will never amount to much. This couldn't be further from the truth, since some of these gigs may grow into major sources of income, especially if you put in the time and effort. My friend was afraid to start her own handicraft business because she had heard negative stories about other handicraft business owners who had failed in the past. However, she used her fear as inspiration to start her own business, and she is currently making a good profit. It is true that you never really know what will happen unless you try it.

That's true, I know of someone who started affiliate marketing as a sidegig but at the moment he is making more from affiliate marketing than even his main job.

• Wow
Reactions: freelancermaria
That's right no one ever really know what will happen unless one try it. it is always good to kill. fear by doung what you want to do.
Yes, take chances in life. Giving something a shot is the only way to find out if it is ideal for you. Many side gigs have the potential to turn into something much bigger if you put in the hard work and dedication needed to succeed.
Post automatically merged:

That's true, I know of someone who started affiliate marketing as a sidegig but at the moment he is making more from affiliate marketing than even his main job.

Wow. I am glad to hear that. Affiliate marketing has a lot of earning potential. When I still had my website, I earned some money from it.

It needs someone to be enough patient to reach such a goal because it is not an easy process, half of the people look for fast results and don't take an interest in this.

It needs someone to be enough patient to reach such a goal because it is not an easy process, half of the people look for fast results and don't take an interest in this.
You have said it all. The major thing we need to succeed is patience. This is what a lot of people lack today.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Yes, take chances in life. Giving something a shot is the only way to find out if it is ideal for you. Many side gigs have the potential to turn into something much bigger if you put in the hard work and dedication needed to succeed.
Post automatically merged:

Wow. I am glad to hear that. Affiliate marketing has a lot of earning potential. When I still had my website, I earned some money from it.
That's right we just have to take chances and see how it goes. it would be helpful

That's right we just have to take chances and see how it goes. it would be helpful
Earnings from such chances must be something reasonable even if we have no planned expenses like 10 $ a week or even above to surpass daily expenses needed and cover difference if you get salary from offline jobs.

Making money is not the major problem of many people but inactivity. Fear to start is the cause of failure. There is money out there to grap but inability to take a step have make some people poor.

• Agree
Reactions: saoussen5765