Students’ nose bleeding prompts Quezon LGU to suspend on-site classes | Discussion Bucks

Students’ nose bleeding prompts Quezon LGU to suspend on-site classes

Starmix

Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
One of the mayors in Manila, the mayor of Tayabas City in Quezon province suspended in-person classes in public and private schools on Thursday and Friday (April 25 and 26) to protect students and teachers from dangerous heat level indices.

“There have been reports of students who experienced nose bleeding due to the abnormal temperature in classrooms,” Mayor Maria Lourdes Reynoso-Pontioso said in a memorandum circular issued on Wednesday, April 24.

There were also reports from the schools in the Maniia area students collapsed because of the sweltering heat that reached 44 degrees C to 50 degree C. Teachers are also advised not to report onsite but to stay home and conduct the online,modality classes.

Last edited:
Oh wow that's really serious, it's better to stay indoors more for now then.

One of the mayors in Manila, the mayor of Tayabas City in Quezon province suspended in-person classes in public and private schools on Thursday and Friday (April 25 and 26) to protect students and teachers from dangerous heat level indices.

“There have been reports of students who experienced nose bleeding due to the abnormal temperature in classrooms,” Mayor Maria Lourdes Reynoso-Pontioso said in a memorandum circular issued on Wednesday, April 24.

There were also reports from the schools in the Maniia area students collapsed because of the sweltering heat that reached 47% C to 5% C. Teachers are also advised not to report onsite but to stay home and conduct the online,modality classes.
Here schools have been closed. Online classes are best in such high temperature.

That's a good decision, anything to help keep safe now should be adopted . This isn't bad a bad decision

Here schools have been closed. Online classes are best in such high temperature.
This day there are places in the Philippines in dangerous condition because of the sweltering heat almost 48 degrees Celcius. I seldom see people going out @Augusta yes mate, it is a good decision young kids nose bleeding because of the sweltering heat. Young students collapsed.

The government must not wait for more victims of nose bleeding or else the netizens will react. Nose bleeding and collapsing are happening in my
country.

It’s been really hot, to the point where schools have had to suspend in-person classes due to the extreme heat. Has your electricity bill gone up this summer?

It’s been really hot, to the point where schools have had to suspend in-person classes due to the extreme heat. Has your electricity bill gone up this summer?
I hope you saw that news on TV students were having difficulty adjusting the extreme temperature. Many students also collapsed what a pity. Our electricity bill soared like crazy.

Until this time all schools in Manila are in online modality. The department of education reminded the teachers not to report onsite.

There were also reports from the schools in the Maniia area students collapsed because of the sweltering heat that reached 44 degrees C to 50 degree C. Teachers are also advised not to report onsite but to stay home and conduct the online,modality classes.
One school in our town didn't follow the order of the mayor. I have yet to get the details but this is what happened. The principal's attention was called and she only answer that their school building have roof. I have yet to check if this was true. lol

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
One school in our town didn't follow the order of the mayor. I have yet to get the details but this is what happened. The principal's attention was called and she only answer that their school building have roof. I have yet to check if this was true. lol
Impolite principal. He's not worried of the welfare of the kids. He's thick face principal. He should be reported to Vice President Duterte.

• Like Button
Reactions: pinway

we need to do something fast and stop abusing the environment. The level of consumption of crude oil have increased and we keep destroying the ozone layer. Let stop destroying our earth.

we need to do something fast and stop abusing the environment. The level of consumption of crude oil have increased and we keep destroying the ozone layer. Let stop destroying our earth.
The world leaders must act now before it is too,late. People suffer much this time. In the Philippines alone, the heat index is alarming.It will reach 51 degrees C this month

Impolite principal. He's not worried of the welfare of the kids. He's thick face principal. He should be reported to Vice President Duterte.
I will inquire with the mayor's office the veracity of the information. On the next order of class suspension she again did not heed the order . The parents are complaining.