Summer camp

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.795813
Referral Credit
Are you fond of working with children? If your answer is yes, you might consider starting a summer camp. You can offer kids a plethora of fun and exciting activities, such as arts and crafts, sports, and many more. A summer camp can help children learn new skills and make new friends, which can boost their self-confidence. What do you say?

Summer camps are very popular in the place where I stay. Most households in this urban set up are nuclear families anc both partners are working. Summer vacations are two months long and most families don't travel for that long. Parents need a productive engagement for children so that they stay away from gadgets. So, they go for summer camp. There is a variety of options to choose from and parents can go for what suits them and their pockets.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
I have worked with children before, though it was fun but extremely stressful. Am not so sure I would be able go through this stress right now.

I have worked with children before, though it was fun but extremely stressful. Am not so sure I would be able go through this stress right now.
That's true! It can be a very lucrative business opportunity in the summer time but might not be everyone's cup of tea. If you are not easy going with children, you can find it stressful. Not only you need to have interest in working with children, you have to be skillful and creative to work with them. Handling children needs a lot of patience. I am into that profession and so conducting a summer camp comes easy for me.

Summer camping here is not applicable. All places are extremely hot. The health office reminded people to stay indoors.

• Like Button
Reactions: freelancermaria
Summer camping here is not applicable. All places are extremely hot. The health office reminded people to stay indoors.
We are getting heat waves here too abd similar kind of advice has come from government here. Many people are putting their children in summer camps in their neighborhood. Some neighbours who are good with children and creative enough to develop a summer camp curriculum are running such camps from their houses. People are sending their kids there.

It's not happening here in the city where I live. All classes are on online modality and the DepEd ordered public school teachers not to report to school. Parents disallow camping.

Summer camps are very popular in the place where I stay. Most households in this urban set up are nuclear families anc both partners are working. Summer vacations are two months long and most families don't travel for that long. Parents need a productive engagement for children so that they stay away from gadgets. So, they go for summer camp. There is a variety of options to choose from and parents can go for what suits them and their pockets.

Although summer camps are so popular in some locations, they are not as prevalent in our country. However, there are still parents who opt for it to encourage bonding with their children, away from the distractions of technology.
Post automatically merged:

Do not stress yourself. Make sure to take the time to rest and do things that can make you forget your problems for a while

Yes, this business is not very popular in our country due to the scorching heat of summer. However, there are still a few businesses that engage in this activity, especially in prime locations.

Yes if you have the skills to organise one. Then you can go ahead to create one and make money

If you have creative skills as well as other skills needed in this type of business, then do not hesitate to take the plunge and go for it. Hehehe

I am conducting a summer camp for three days the next weekend. I have talked to people about it. But now I have to make posters and circulate it in various WhatsApp group to get children. I am focusing on crafts around paper and learning to make handmade paper is the most interesting one. Already few children are registered through words; f mouth. My summer camps go good. Last year, I chose Story of River and the middle school children enjoyed it.