The CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT Raffle - 1 of 2 Unique Discussion Bucks NFT | Discussion Bucks

The CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT Raffle - 1 of 2 Unique Discussion Bucks NFT

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Farrell

Works in a Velociraptor Free Workplace
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.942750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
I have recently purchased one of two available items of the CryptoCrest of Prosperity, and decided that I am going to raffle it off.

This raffle will be open for 1 week from today for entries, and a winner will then be randomly picked in a week. If there are 9 or less entries, the raffle will be extended by 24 hour segments, till the minimum entries for this raffle are reached. Once the date have been reached, I will then randomly pick the winner through random.org. Once the winner has been randomly picked, I will then announce it here in this thread, and donate the NFT to the individual user.

May the user who has the best luck, win!

Item Being Raffled: CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Minimum Raffle Entries Needed for Raffle Draw: 10 Individual Users with atleast 1 Entry each; or a minimum of 5 individual users, with a total of 10 entries split between them.
Raffle Entry Cost: 1 DBucks
Available Raffle Entries Per User: 5 Entries MAX Per User
Raffle Date, if Minimum Entries are Met: December 20, 2023 (20 December 2023)
Raffle Date, If Raffle Minimum is Not Met: December 21, 2023 (21 December 2023)
Entries Made:

Last edited:
This is awesome, I hope that people will choose to participate in this raffle! I may place out a sitewide announcement for this raffle. :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Joshua Farrell
Thanks!

As I mentioned, I prefer to be able to do the raffle on the date I chose for the raffle. So if you would like to participate, please do so before then!

I think no one seems to be interested from @Registered because I cannot participate lonely in the draw and withdrawal requirements are not met. May consider shop items from the shop when reaching 8 DBucks if compatible with Exodus wallet if @Joshua Farrell could enlight me in this point. I participate otherwise in the current raffle.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter on ability to withdraw or not, just having the amount to send for the entry, which I have noted you have sent, @saoussen5765. :)

No idea regarding the exodus wallet.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Status
Not open for further replies.