The summer in my country is killing people

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
It's above 40 degree Celsius in my city and the heat is weighing down on lot of people who have to move around. It's killing people. Though the government has given orders for people not to venture out between 11am to 3pm but some people do have to and are either falling sick or some are losing their lives.

It's horrible..and we are experiencing real summer in Bengaluru too. This year is predicted to be a cruel summer. And it is predicted that at some places the temperature might even cross 48 degree Celsius.

It's horrible..and we are experiencing real summer in Bengaluru too. This year is predicted to be a cruel summer. And it is predicted that at some places the temperature might even cross 48 degree Celsius.
48 degree Celcius? That will be unbearable for some folks there. Now is the right time to start planting trees and making the environment more conducive for all of us. We have use a lot of pollutants to destroy the ozone layers.

48 degree Celcius? That will be unbearable for some folks there. Now is the right time to start planting trees and making the environment more conducive for all of us. We have use a lot of pollutants to destroy the ozone layers.
Yes, that would be a horrible thing. Bangalore never got extreme temperatures. It had a pleasant weather throughout the year and it was well known for that. This year we have reached 38 degree today. It's unbearable as we are not used to this extreme temperatures. Northern parts of India get extreme temperatures. They go freezing in winter and have gone upto 46 degrees on bad summer days. Each year, people fall sick because of heat waves. We keep hearing news about heat strokes and deaths. Global warming is the harsh reality. We have to save the environment and planting trees is a way to do it.

We are currently in our raining season, but the weather has been extremely hot over here. Though today it has been raining since morning, it has helped making the place cool.

No household in our city needed Air conditioner since the last few years. Ceiling fans were enough for the summer days and that too we did not use much. But then few households got air conditioners in the last two years. Abd this year, it became a necessity. The sake of AC has increased many folds this year. This is a clear indication of how the effect of Global warming can be seen over the years. Weather has been ruined in the last few years.

Same here, even the animals are struggling with this unbearable heat. The heat index in the province the other day was off the charts. It was 53 degrees Celsius.

The situation is very different in my country. We have so much rainny that it's causing floods that are killing people too here in my country.

Same here, even the animals are struggling with this unbearable heat. The heat index in the province the other day was off the charts. It was 53 degrees Celsius.
Oh! My God. That's horrible..I am feeling sick at 38_40 degrees and find it unbearable. 53 degree Celsius is too much. Is that a regular temperature in summers there or has it started happening in recent times with all the effects of Global warming?

We have the same climate at 47 degrees Celcius. It's insanely hot only an aircon can remedy the body from the extreme temperature.

@Starmix here temperature has not reached 47°C but it will surely reach in few days here too. It will be difficult for people like us who remain on the shop floor everytime.

@Starmix here temperature has not reached 47°C but it will surely reach in few days here too. It will be difficult for people like us who remain on the shop floor everytime.
The heat index lowered this day from 47 to 42 degrees Celcius. But the report said if it continues, it will reach 51 degrees C mid of May. we are scared here. Classes are suspended on this day in the entire places in Manila.