Three words better than I LOVE YOU?

Kirubel

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 22, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.207250
Referral Credit
I have seen this post on many social media sites, and I want to see what your answer is. In your view, what are the most amazing and better words than I LOVE YOU?
For me, it is "I need you.." It makes me feel wanted and needed.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
I'm so sorry. This melt hearts as it shows how remorseful one can be.
True, an apology that is from the heart is the most amazing thing to hear, it shows how they feel and how much they are sorry by the thing they have done.

Send your account
Those three words right there is very powerful, when a customer sends that's it means they are ready for the transaction 😂😂

YOU ARE ENOUGH✨
In case nobody told you today:
You are beautiful, you are loved, you are needed, you are brave, you are capable, and you are worth it. every morning. every sunshine. every day.

Sending virtual hugs to you guys
🤗

• Haha
Reactions: Starmix
I love you for who you are and for what I am when I'm with you. The three words best describe this is: PLEASE BE TRUE

True, an apology that is from the heart is the most amazing thing to hear, it shows how they feel and how much they are sorry by the thing they have done.
Sure, I love to hear this especially from those that have hurt one so deeply.

Sure, I love to hear this especially from those that have hurt one so deeply.
True, even if you can't trust them any more it is better to hear those three words from them, may be we could give them second chance for the future.

True, even if you can't trust them any more it is better to hear those three words from them, may be we could give them second chance for the future.
Definitely, as no one is perfect but we need to be careful with them to avoid getting hurt again

I have seen this post on many social media sites, and I want to see what your answer is. In your view, what are the most amazing and better words than I LOVE YOU?
For me, it is "I need you.." It makes me feel wanted and needed.
That way there are many such words - "No one but you", "My only love" and so on.

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
No one but you is the most amazing three word i want to hear from some one i really love, it show's me how much they love me.
Yes it helps make one feel special. You just have a different feelings like you are the best in the world and it just might be true.

Indeed, action speaks better than words, and if a person says a lots of word about liking us and wanting us then they need to show us how much their words are true.
That's the reason we should not get swayed away with sweet words but judge by their action.

I also only think of the phrase I need you because it seems to me that it is even stronger than I love you