Currency Exchange - Ultimate Forum Exchange | Discussion Bucks

Currency Exchange Ultimate Forum Exchange

For members looking to trade virtual currencies.

Jordan

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵6.137500
Referral Credit
Jordan's Ultimate Forum Exchange

Limited Time Offer - Zero Fees!*

About:
I'm happy to introduce the Ultimate Forum Exchange. You can now start diversifying your forum currencies, or exchange your DBucks to and from other forums! I currently offer a fast and seamless transaction between DiscussionBucks, ForumCoin, and Referral Index Forum.

This initiative aims to foster inter-forum collaboration, enabling participants to leverage their currencies beyond their respective platforms.

Why choose my exchange service?
As a trusted member on both DiscussionBucks and ForumCoin, as well as the owner of IndexForum, I'm the perfect person to help assist you in converting one currency to another. Whatever your reasoning is, I'm here to help!

DiscussionBucks (DBucks): 1 DBuck to $1 RIF.Cash or 100 $FC
ForumCoin ($FC): 100 $FC to $1 RIF.Cash or 1 DBuck

Looking to exchange your RIF.Cash to DBucks or $FC?
You can do this with our official withdraw system! Check it out:

How it works:
Initiating an Exchange: Simply post in this thread the amount and currency you want to exchange and the currency you wish to receive. Or send me a PM!
Contact and Confirmation: I'll reach out to confirm the exchange and provide further instructions.
Transaction Execution: Upon confirmation, we'll proceed with the exchange, ensuring a smooth and secure transfer between the forums.

Do you have another forum you would like to add to this list?
Let me know! I can look into it :)

*Zero Fees Fine Print:
- By zero fee, I mean I am not asking for, nor deducting any fee for this transaction. The forums themselves may have their own transfer fees in place outside of my control.
- The zero fee does not apply to RIF.Cash withdraw system.
- The rates and "zero fees" are subject to change based on market demand and availability.