Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.456500
Referral Credit
I understand that there are members here who are looking for a writing job site and here is the site that you might be looking for. The University of the Pacific’s Strategic Communications Team is looking for a Senior Content Writer. The selected applicant will be responsible for developing, curating, writing, and editing compelling and engaging content for their digital newsletters, websites, videos, social media campaigns, and more. The applicant should have 7 years of experience. The job is full-time and based in Stockton, CA. The salary range is between $77,730 and $106,880. If you are interested you may apply directly to this site. You can work online. Try to negotiate to work only as a part-time content writer. The pay is WOW, can support your daily needs, and could save too.

I understand that there are members here who are looking for a writing job site and here is the site that you might be looking for. The University of the Pacific’s Strategic Communications Team is looking for a Senior Content Writer. The selected applicant will be responsible for developing, curating, writing, and editing compelling and engaging content for their digital newsletters, websites, videos, social media campaigns, and more. The applicant should have 7 years of experience. The job is full-time and based in Stockton, CA. The salary range is between $77,730 and $106,880. If you are interested you may apply directly to this site. You can work online. Try to negotiate to work only as a part-time content writer. The pay is WOW, can support your daily needs, and could save too.
This job is exactly what I need. The payment is good and I have more than seven years experience in online writing jobs but not specifically as a content writer. I would have applied but I need a laptop for this type of job which I currently do not have. I'm glad you shared. This is a great opportunity.

You can buy a laptop through installment. You only need a deposit, ID and co-maker. Try to check it in a store where it allows purchasing thru instalment so you can apply on this great opportunity.

You can buy a laptop through installment. You only need a deposit, ID and co-maker. Try to check it in a store where it allows purchasing thru instalment so you can apply on this great opportunity.
Buying on installment is expensive in my country. I'll just save and buy it. For now I'll just focus on websites where I can work with a smartphone. Thank you for suggesting.

Buying on installment is expensive in my country. I'll just save and buy it. For now I'll just focus on websites where I can work with a smartphone. Thank you for suggesting.
That's fine, at least just keep the name of this writing article site for future reference. You can also try to check it in your celfon. Good luck Mil.

That's fine, at least just keep the name of this writing article site for future reference. You can also try to check it in your celfon. Good luck Mil.
Thank you.

I have decided to just forget it. I have done a quick search and saw their requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
Seven (7) years of experience writing for digital platforms and print publications

I sincerely have none of that. I'm sure they will find a perfect match.

• Wow
Reactions: Starmix
Thank you.

I have decided to just forget it. I have done a quick search and saw their requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline.
Seven (7) years of experience writing for digital platforms and print publications

I sincerely have none of that. I'm sure they will find a perfect match.
That's good at least you already have the hint. I'm so sure, there are many writing article sites out there waiting you.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mildredtabitha
Wow. That is a lot of money. However, I bet they have strict requirements. Hehe. Those who have extensive experience can apply, though.
Yes, and a member here who's also a Mylotter checked this site, but she has a problem. She doesn't have a laptop. She's still saving to buy one. Try to check this site.

I'm sure this will be well. paying for those that are qualified. I don't think this is a job for amateur writers

For me l can't even try out that one. By the look at things, the job is highly paying and consequently high demanding on the qualifications side for it. Such high paying jobs would require the applicants to be experienced and well vast on the subject.

It is hard to apply if our laptop is not of the required specs, Even applying as a VA, it requires high specs laptop.

The pay is very catchy, but am guessing you will have to be a professional before you can apply for this right?

It's difficult to apply there. I learned they prioritised writers from Tier 1 country like United States of America and some parts in the UK and New Zealand.