Ways to stay away from negative people

aninditasen

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵10.560000
Referral Credit
The World today has lot of negative people who try to harm you without any reason just for their sadistic pleasure. Some harm you if the can't extract money from you. It better to maintain distance from such people but at times they come and fall on you to exploit you and harm you. They have an evil eye on you and your assets. In India we have prayers too that we can chant and reduce the effects of an evil eye and prayers that would shield you from negativity. Do you have such prayers in your country?

We have similar prayers like this but one way to stay away from negativity or negative people is to always have a positive mindset and mind the kind of people you interact with.

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
We have similar prayers like this but one way to stay away from negativity or negative people is to always have a positive mindset and mind the kind of people you interact with.
It's nice that you have prayers like this which gives the strength to think positive and handle negative people when they fall on you.

• Agree
Reactions: eLdavis
The easy way to stay away from negative people is to get busy and work consistently. When you are busy with your work, it will be difficult to get attached with negative minded people. I always keep to myself and work online through my weekends. I don't have time for street gossip

The easy way to stay away from negative people is to get busy and work consistently. When you are busy with your work, it will be difficult to get attached with negative minded people. I always keep to myself and work online through my weekends. I don't have time for street gossip
Negative people get the plea in fall on us and that has to be handled. I am facing such a situation.

Engaging in prayers is an effective approach to eliminate any negative energy that surrounds us. Besides, some people find it beneficial to watch a sacred chant online, which can help ward off the evil eye.

• Like Button
Engaging in prayers is an effective approach to eliminate any negative energy that surrounds us. Besides, some people find it beneficial to watch a sacred chant online, which can help ward off the evil eye.
Listening to chanting are beneficial but chanting mantras by oneself works better.

It's better not to entertain the negative minded people. They play havoc to serious types of people. They better be told frankly that you don't like him or her.

• Like Button
It's better not to entertain the negative minded people. They play havoc to serious types of people. They better be told frankly that you don't like him or her.
Some negative people play their game behind your back so you can't charge them or tell them anything directly. It's better to avoid such people.