What are the best website monetization strategies that seems to work best for beginners? | Discussion Bucks

What are the best website monetization strategies that seems to work best for beginners?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
There are so many website monetization strategies that seems to be used by the webmasters for the monetization on their websites. However there's those that are likely to work best for the beginners. So what do you recommend?

Donation based monetization strategy is best for beginners, you can add donate me button on your site

Donation based monetization strategy is best for beginners, you can add donate me button on your site
Have you received any type of donation on your website. I have used the donate button, yet I have not received any kind of donation at all, on my website , it is better to use advertising.

Have you received any type of donation on your website. I have used the donate button, yet I have not received any kind of donation at all, on my website , it is better to use advertising.
These days I do not use donation based monetization, however, when I started in 2015, I had added donate me button. I made enough money to pay for my domain and hosting renewals

Well, i will advise a newbie to use Google adsense. Google adsense will help a blogger to learn quickly and step up to other monetization like selling advertising space, sell products, affliate marketing etc.