What inspired to your love in the computers? | Discussion Bucks

What inspired to your love in the computers?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me, l learned about the computers on school. I however developed interest in the computers and more especially the way they do work by responding to commands.
l then went to school and studied about them as well.

I learnt about it online with a java phone back then. I developed interest cause of the many things I know I could do with it, especially the gaming part.

I just loved the computers because it allowed us to do things that used to be difficult in an easier way.

Computers are my favorite tool because I can work online, research, entertain myself, communicate with others and much more. They have become a vital part of my life, allowing me to do so many things with ease and convenience.

In elementary school they had computers where they had interactive games, it all started there and the rest was a curiosity to discover more

Since i was a child, everything about computer do fascinate me. Internet changed my perspective entirely. Through help of my uncle who always allow me to access internet through his wifi, i learn enough through Google.