What is the best brand for the digital camera? | Discussion Bucks

What is the best brand for the digital camera?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
For me l have developed the interests in the photography. So l would like to purchase a digital camera but little do l know who which is which. l would like to use it for the normal photographing works. What are the possible suggestions?

Not sure about this though, but If I should choose, it would definitely be canon. Canon is well known among most photographers.

Canon camera is the best before and now. You can rely on its performance that never lets you down. Ee have two canon cameras at home big and small.

I have tried using both Canon and Nikon cameras in the past, and I must say, both brands lived up to my expectations. However, it seems that Canon has a bigger following among photography enthusiasts.

I have tried using both Canon and Nikon cameras in the past, and I must say, both brands lived up to my expectations. However, it seems that Canon has a bigger following among photography enthusiasts.
Generally, Canon is slightly better than Nikon of similar grades. That's why it is more popular. But Nikon is also trying.