What is your favorite board game? | Discussion Bucks

What is your favorite board game?

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

freelancermaria

Veteran Member
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 3, 2023
D Bucks
💵19.000313
Referral Credit
I have some fond memories of playing board games with my older brother during my younger days. Scrabble and Monopoly were our favorite ones. Not only did it help us bond better, but it also taught us valuable lessons such as how to strategize and use logic to our advantage.

The only board game I played was Chess. My cousin in Cavite taught me how to win and I was the contestant representing our department during Intramurals. I was always the champion but the trophies I received as champion for straight 5 years were displayed in the university bulletin and were locked.

I don't have any, when it comes to board games, I pretty much suck in these games.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I don't have any, when it comes to board games, I pretty much suck in these games.
Playing scrabble was also thrilling and thought provoking. I played it too with my young nephews and nieces. They cried if cannot answer correctly 😁.

• Haha
Reactions: eLdavis
Playing scrabble was also thrilling and thought provoking. I played it too with my young nephews and nieces. They cried if cannot answer correctly 😁.
Which means it's safe to say you are very good in this game right?

The only board game I played was Chess. My cousin in Cavite taught me how to win and I was the contestant representing our department during Intramurals. I was always the champion but the trophies I received as champion for straight 5 years were displayed in the university bulletin and were locked.

Wow. You are awesome! You really have many talents, my friend :) I used to play chess with my father when I was younger but I was not good at it. LOL
Post automatically merged:

It is okay. Not all people like to play board games, though. Hehehe