What is your favourite data sharing app? | Discussion Bucks

What is your favourite data sharing app?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
These are the apps that you allow them to run on your devices around the clock and you get paid a share of the profits for sharing your data with the apps and the third parties.
For me l tried out the honeygain app but because it was very sluggishly at earning l quit.
What about you?

I can also say that this application is the best of all, because I tried a few other noynames, the conditions there are much worse, although I would not say that honeygain pays a lot

I use honeygain before and the pay is too low, i removed it from smartphone. Secondly, it is risky to expose your ip and it may harm your reputation and put your ip in blacklist.

I use honeygain before and the pay is too low, i removed it from smartphone. Secondly, it is risky to expose your ip and it may harm your reputation and put your ip in blacklist.
Honeygain is a pretty safe app and they won't do anything with your data but they pay really little and it's not worth it

I can also say that this application is the best of all, because I tried a few other noynames, the conditions there are much worse, although I would not say that honeygain pays a lot
The payout is only half a dollar to jumptask. Later you could trade to CELO.

I don't have anyone at the moment cause most of these apps don't really favour my geographical region.

You could still earn from mining or some offers (not surveys) or do promotional videos or these similar tricks.
Hmmm maybe I might try something like this one of these days and see how it goes for me.

I came across an app called Honeygain, but I got worried about my personal information being stolen, so I deleted it. I heard some people are using another app called Pawns, but I'm not sure if it is safe to use.