What kind of hosting do you prefer?

Jason

Newcomer
Novice Scribe
Oct 15, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.151000
Referral Credit
What do you have? What do you want? Well, there is shared, VPS, reseller, and dedicated. Also, some people choose to run forums and blogs on platforms like WordPress.com or Forumotion. What do you call that hosting?

For me most importang is have access to Cpanel. I don't even require autoinstaller which saves time but I must have access to cpanel so I can import my scripts on hosting. Cpanel implies FTP access.

For me most importang is have access to Cpanel. I don't even require autoinstaller which saves time but I must have access to cpanel so I can import my scripts on hosting. Cpanel implies FTP access.
FileZilla is not performant for FTP access because it needs Cure FTP client providing which seems more efficient by the fact of experience, it becomes very slow after a period and then could not login to FTP client. Cpanel is more familiar than CPlesk because it is more reputable but it could even be an ISO image hosting for virtual machine and server and there things becomes more complicated.

For me, I don't like that Shared Hosting because it is always erratic. I would prefer to host my site on a dedicated server. RIF is using a shared hosting and we see what it has to put up with.

For me, I don't like that Shared Hosting because it is always erratic. I would prefer to host my site on a dedicated server. RIF is using a shared hosting and we see what it has to put up with.
How do you know RIF was on shared hosting. I have been running blogs and forums on shared hosting for almost 10 years and never have had any problems.

• Agree
Reactions: saoussen5765