Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
You can do various kinds of online businesses depending on your knowledge, skills, interests and resources. Do you have an online business? What kind of online business are you running? What business model has worked for you?

Until this time, I haven't started yet my online business. I find it difficult this time. I cannot anymore manage. Hoping someday I'll materialise my dream business online.

There are alot of business which you can do online you can go into crypto trading or forex affiliate marketing is another good way to do this it's what I have use and it's work for me

I did three online business till date, I started with selling clothes in which I failed then I started selling small Solar panels which didn't given me desired result and lastly I started raw rice selling online business which clicked and giving excellent results.

I used to engage in online selling where I would offer both new and used clothes, as well as second-hand iPhones and other similar items. Also, blogging and freelancing.

I have a few online business I would like to try but I have not really put in much effort on any of them so far.

That was good of you already started a business, I am not yet on that. I am skeptical but this time, I must not add a wasteful time

For me the online business that had really worked for most people online is the selling of the digital products. This could mean the selling of ebooks, online courses affiliate links among others.

Blogging and posting on forums have workedcfor me. Am planning to expand to crypto and forex trading. Cryptocurrency is very profitable and have great prospects. I will fully enter into cryptocurrency space next few months.

I have never run an online business, but I often dream of an online business but it seems that online businesses have more competitors than offline businesses.

I have just started an online business. It's selling printed T-shirts. I displayed them on Facebook market place. I'm paying it.

My business online was doing good after 6 days of starting it, but after I sold 8 shorts, no more customers:rolleyes:.