Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello everyone,

We are trying to resolve some advertisement related issues. Our ad revenue has decreased over the last couple of days, and some users are not seeing advertisements, whereas others are seeing an excess amount of advertisements. If you don't mind, please take a moment to share a screenshot of where ads are appearing for you and add it to the replies section of this thread. This will greatly help diagnose the issue and help us find a resolution.

Thank you!

I don't see ads, but in the previous days, I saw plenty of them.

Yes you are immune to ads because you are an upgraded member.lol
I was upgraded to VIP because someone purchased a VIP membership for me. I was so lucky :LOL:It was Josh Farrel who purchased a VIP membership for me, Thanks once again @Joshua Farrell. God rewards you more.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carson20t
  • Like Button
Reactions: Carson20t
Was confused when I opened this thread to look to see where I was mentioned, and noticed that it looked like I already opened this thread. Weird. :D

Hope everyone can help document where the ads are being seen!

Hey Devin, Advertisements are appearing like this on both my phone and my pc, here are some screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot (20).png
    Screenshot (20).png
    237.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot (19).png
    Screenshot (19).png
    522.1 KB · Views: 2
  • photo_2023-11-20_12-21-44.jpg
    photo_2023-11-20_12-21-44.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1
  • photo_2023-11-20_12-22-00.jpg
    photo_2023-11-20_12-22-00.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (21).png
    Screenshot (21).png
    273.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    100.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    205.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    222.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Like Button
Reactions: Devin
Hey Devin, Advertisements are appearing like this on both my phone and my pc, here are some screenshots.
Thank you for the information. I do apologize for the overload of advertisements, I've been looking at alternatives, but I can't seem to find anything just as good/better than Google Adsense. I will continue looking :)

• Like Button
Reactions: Kirubel
Thank you for the information. I do apologize for the overload of advertisements, I've been looking at alternatives, but I can't seem to find anything just as good/better than Google Adsense. I will continue looking :)
I don't think there is any advertising network better than Google AdSense. AdSense is better, and it is well known in most countries. Use Google AdSense; it is better in many ways.

I see ADS regularly, however next time I will take a screenshot.
Thank you for the reporting
Post automatically merged:

This is one of the many ads I saw yesterday. Today, however, I saw others.
Thank you. ads.JPG

Last edited: