Where do you see your business in the next ten years as an entrepreneur? | Discussion Bucks

Where do you see your business in the next ten years as an entrepreneur?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team
Staff member
Media Lab Marketing Team
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.751750
Referral Credit
As an entrepreneur, you need to be optimistic, as an entrepreneur, where do you see your business in the next ten years or where do you see yourself in the next ten years. I believe my business would be more established in terms of customers and background in the next ten years.

Ten years is too long to wait to see a business boom or look like a pro. We can make it any time as long as we have the passion and capital. It is not easy to think about what will become of us ten years from now. Let us just follow the tide and flow of life.

Last edited:
Ten years is too long to wait to see a business boom or look like a pro. We can make it anyone as long as we have the passion and capital. It is not easy to think about what will become of us ten years from now. Let us just follow the tide and flow of life.

Definitely a time period of 10 years is quite too long. However, there may be many people who may be able to foresee the performance of their business with the next two years. Nothing is guaranteed in the future and no one can see the future. However, current performance of the business could prove to be an indicator of future performance.

Definitely a time period of 10 years is quite too long. However, there may be many people who may be able to foresee the performance of their business with the next two years. Nothing is guaranteed in the future and no one can see the future. However, current performance of the business could prove to be an indicator of future performance.
Ten years is too long to wait to see the progress of business, and you are right that even in two years' time, one can have a good savings that will help the business operator to forsee his future through the flow of his business.

A serious business need to grow yearly so in 10 years time. it should have become an empire we should need to grow a business

In the next ten years l would be operating my business in a stationed area and probably l would be having like a branch for that matter.

I see the progress if my business not in a year but in 6 months. Once operate a business and has a good reputation it grows after a certain period of time.

10 years is a decade a good business would have reached it maturity stage by then and have a strong root

In the next ten years, my business should have many stratas that are working. And is employing hundreds of people directly and a hundred more indirectly.

In the next ten years, my business should have many stratas that are working. And is employing hundreds of people directly and a hundred more indirectly.
Definitely, you can achieve this. you just have to keep it and learn more wsys of expanding it successfully

My business in 10 years time would become an industry leader. I should be able to have an online portal that attracts patronage internationally.

My business in 10 years time would become an industry leader. I should be able to have an online portal that attracts patronage internationally.
Oh wow you are really planning big for your business. Just set your mind on it. it is achievable