Which is the best place for selling used items? | Discussion Bucks

Which is the best place for selling used items?

SHAHID987

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Oct 4, 2023
D Bucks
💵3.995288
Referral Credit
There must be different places for selling home used items, people could be satisfied by some specific place. My personal experience is of OLX.com. There I sold so many used items successfully. Like when I tried my best to sell my used vacuum cleaner then nearby shopkeepers were offering less than half of it's original price, then I given it's advertisement on OLX and same night a woman with her husband came and purchased it near it's original price.

I would say that there are a few good platforms, Ebay or Etsy are good platforms for this, although in my country the best platform for this is Wallapop.

Olx is extremely popular, you can easily get a lot of buyers over there.

In my country most people get used for the OLX. l have seen many people buying used clothes and cell phones on the same website.

It's depend on the location which you operate from in my country you can use jiji or jumai to do this or better still you can use your social media accounts to so just that If you have alot of friends

In my experience, facebook Marketplace is the best place to sell used items. It works in every country

There must be different places for selling home used items, people could be satisfied by some specific place. My personal experience is of OLX.com. There I sold so many used items successfully. Like when I tried my best to sell my used vacuum cleaner then nearby shopkeepers were offering less than half of it's original price, then I given it's advertisement on OLX and same night a woman with her husband came and purchased it near it's original price.
OLX.com is a popular online marketplace. But i prefer using jiji and Facebook marketplace. Facebook marketplace is becoming very popular in Nigeria. You are likely to sell eventually everything through Facebook marketplace.

Social Media platforms. You can sell on the marketplaces and the different selling pages for selling old things