Why does the battery of some smartphones get drained quickly | Discussion Bucks

Why does the battery of some smartphones get drained quickly

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵4.381563
Referral Credit
I am using various smartphone for testing apps, and I find that the battery of only some smartphones is getting drained quickly with some apps. For example the battery for Redmi A1, A2 does not get drained quickly, while other smartphones battery is getting drained very quickly. What is the reason for the difference in battery life?

From what I understand, the battery of each smartphones can never be the same especially if they are from different products. Then again I believe the processor and software have also have a role to play as well.

Batteries have different capacities, you don't expect 600mph to last like 12000mph. Secondly, the phone mechanism and functionality plays a role in how the phone uses enegy.

My present smartphone is almost new with one year warranty but it's battery is causing problems as it required to be charge so many times a day. People say as to never charge battery when it is on 90 or more.

As for me, I have already adapted to the fact that I am expecting an average performance from my Redmi battery. It is almost two years old now and the battery starts shortening in it's battery life.