Why would a registered user suddenly turn to a guest on BMF? | Discussion Bucks

Why would a registered user suddenly turn to a guest on BMF?

King Belieal

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 1, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.608330
Referral Credit
A friend if mine who is on BMF, active and has over 5000 posts just woke up to realize that his username has been changed. He is now appearing as a guest on BMF.

What could be the cause of that? Has he been banned?

Did he confirm if he is still logged in? It does not really make sense for the account to show as guest after he has been that active. Anyways when it comes to BMF, things could get stressful at times.

A friend if mine who is on BMF, active and has over 5000 posts just woke up to realize that his username has been changed. He is now appearing as a guest on BMF.

What could be the cause of that? Has he been banned?
It is absolutely absurd. It may be that he is using new device thst does not have his login details or he have forgotten his username. I doubt the possibility of the claim but nothing is impossible.

I am facing this disconnect automatically on Trendri too because in this website you could turn to a guest even without knowing. You need to reconnect again to your account. But username change without your permission is something obvious.

It is absolutely absurd. It may be that he is using new device thst does not have his login details or he have forgotten his username. I doubt the possibility of the claim but nothing is impossible.
Yeah I think this should be the explanation to such. I have even experience this before so it can be

He should contact Mr. B. Mr. B is very understanding and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
That's right this can be resolved by the admin or better still the person try to login with the device that was used during registration