Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵13.732500
Referral Credit
Which do you think is the best in terms of web designing? I have tried the two but the first that designed my website was WIX. It's so fast and free. With the help of the WIX web design tram, it came up a superb website. This is my 2nd website. The first was being monetized by Google AdSense but it was dormant for several years. My third website was newly created by Word Press but its designed wasn't good unlike the one created by WIX. I was charged by Word Press of some USD. Which one you applied to design your websites?

I don't have a personal website and don't know web designing.
I will send you the link to WIX so that you can start creating your website. You may have your articles as the content of your website and share your website with your friends on media like Facebook Twitter and even n Mylot. You can cancel to monetize your website once see traffic to your web.

The truth is that WordPress is more popular than Wix and most newbies starting out their journey to blogging will always go for WordPress. But based on my experiences from other websites, I do find websites made and designed by wordpress to be good looking tho.

• Like Button
Reactions: Jenna Appleseed
The truth is that WordPress is more popular than Wix and most newbies starting out their journey to blogging will always go for WordPress. But based on my experiences from other websites, I do find websites made and designed by wordpress to be good looking tho.
The first time owning a website it's designed from Word Press and yes it's true the designed was superb and free. This time they give some days free trial unlike WIX free. I'll try another site the 123 Simple Site.

I choose Wordpress since I can combine much more plugins. Wix only have dashboard for adding articles and menus. On Wordpress you can have users with different roles like authors, moderators, admin.

Which do you think is the best in terms of web designing? I have tried the two but the first that designed my website was WIX. It's so fast and free. With the help of the WIX web design tram, it came up a superb website. This is my 2nd website. The first was being monetized by Google AdSense but it was dormant for several years. My third website was newly created by Word Press but its designed wasn't good unlike the one created by WIX. I was charged by Word Press of some USD. Which one you applied to design your websites?
I don't have website.. Once I had in Google Adsense, Google Blogspot, now I closed all the account.. 🥴😆😃

I prefer WordPress because of the plug-ins and the fact that it can be monetized. I previously had a WordPress website with a page rank of 2 that allowed me to take advantage of many online opportunities. Wix is another option, but if you want your website to look more professional, go with WordPress.

• Like Button
Reactions: linux.poet
I prefer WIX, it's their professionals who created my website for free. What I noticed about WordPress is that they are charging me some dollars. I have not monetized it, and there is no content yet why charge me so suddenly?

The problem with both of them is that you need time to redact some articles means could not be part of the program if you do not have something to write, but if you have content in brainstorm then it is time to run one.

My first website contained blogs and the second contained poems, personal essays, and short stories. The first has many viewers, trafficked and the second website I'm still observing it's flow if would create traffic.

As far as I know, Wordpress is a pretty popular platform. I have observed that more and more people discuss about it. So, I guess that Wordpress might be a bit more popular and preferred by many people. Wix is also a good platform, however, it has a limited bandwidth. Wordpress has a limit when it comes to bandwidth. Regardless of that, both of the platforms are good.

Wordpress don't charge anything. It is free platform. You probably talk about Wordpress.org where you can by premium package. Such service you can buy on any web hosting. Wordpress.com is official Wordpress website.
You could buy only on namecheap since the other providers all credit card and Paypal even Wordpress site itself means this is the sad truth from where could provide international credit card? If crypto payment then namecheap.

Wordpress don't charge anything. It is free platform. You probably talk about Wordpress.org where you can by premium package. Such service you can buy on any web hosting. Wordpress.com is official Wordpress website.
Thank you for the clarification I might have applied to the wrong section. I will transfer my application to free web hosting. ☺️

I don't know since I used both of it and its easy for me to create it.

Thank you for the clarification I might have applied to the wrong section. I will transfer my application to free web hosting. ☺️
You may lose some perks if you do the following actions it is good to retain premium subscription otherwise you may regret this before taking such decision to change hosting plan.

You may lose some perks if you do the following actions it is good to retain premium subscription otherwise you may regret this before taking such decision to change hosting plan.
Okay my friend l will do all the necessary possibilities in my power to be able to build a good website. Who knows if it gives me a fortune lol. I will get back to WordPress tomorrow.

Okay my friend l will do all the necessary possibilities in my power to be able to build a good website. Who knows if it gives me a fortune lol. I will get back to WordPress tomorrow.
You can use GitHub pages to open a personal portfolio website. Totally free, but I think you will need at least beginner-level expertise in web design for creating a good-looking website because they offer you a blank template.

You can use GitHub pages to open a personal portfolio website. Totally free, but I think you will need at least beginner-level expertise in web design for creating a good-looking website because they offer you a blank template.
I will give a time to check the site. I need another site that could support and prompt my intention to monetize a website. WIX has designed my website well, but I also want to compare and contrast.

I've used both WIX and WordPress, and I have to say, I prefer WordPress. It's more customizable, and it has a lot more features than WIX. Sure, it's not free, but it's worth the cost in my opinion. Plus, it's more professional-looking, and it has a lot more plugins and themes to choose from. I've created a few websites using WordPress, and they've all turned out great. I'd definitely recommend it over WIX.

• Like Button
Reactions: Jenna Appleseed