Nomad

Opinion Leader
Bronze Supporter
Wordsmith
Sep 29, 2023
D Bucks
💵2.162813
Referral Credit
WordPress is versatile and beats Blogspot as well as a lot of other platforms for free blogging. Nevertheless, Blogspot beats all other playtforms including Wordpress when it comes to monetize your free blog and make money. That’;s because Blogspot is the only free platform where you can use Adsense. You can even use Infolinks with blogspot. Monetizing a free WordPress blog or any other free blog can be really difficult as you will jot be accepted by major ad networks like AdSense.

WordPress is versatile and beats Blogspot as well as a lot of other platforms for free blogging. Nevertheless, Blogspot beats all other playtforms including Wordpress when it comes to monetize your free blog and make money. That’;s because Blogspot is the only free platform where you can use Adsense. You can even use Infolinks with blogspot. Monetizing a free WordPress blog or any other free blog can be really difficult as you will jot be accepted by major ad networks like AdSense.
I had a blogspot website before, its okay for freebies lovers. Wordpress is definitely for those who wants to have personalized designs on their websites. I prefer wordpress tho. Although, it is complicated for newbies

I'd used both before, but I eventually settled on WordPress. I chose it since it looks more professional and can be customized to reflect what you offer.

In my opinion, Blogspot is very easy for anyone to use, Blogspot also provides unlimited storage space, whereas if WordPress users need larger storage space they have to pay.