YouGov, a legit paying survey site.

arunima25

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Sep 30, 2023
D Bucks
💵0.506625
Referral Credit
I belong to India and due to my geographical location, most of the survey sites don't work well. When I was new to online earnings, I had joined quite a lot of survey sites. But soon I gave up on them as most of them despite being global did not work for me. But YouGov has. It's one survey site where I have got multiple payments. In the last four years, I have received four payments from there. I would have made more if I was attended their survey invitations on time before they were filled. I should check my email more often.
YouGov has been there for long and is legit and paying. We get the survey through invitation in mail. We are compensated for all the time that we put there. If we are disqualified for some survey, they give us another one. Most surveys are short and worth the point.
Two negatives.... first, the payout threshold is high. It is 5000 points for Indian users. It can be redeemed into 3500 Indian rupees that is equivalent to fifty US dollars.
Second, there might be a dry phase when you might not get surveys for weeks together.
You can check the site for your own and see if it works for you

I have tried working on most surveys sites before including this one, but like every other survey sites it is very hard to qualify for surveys due to my geographical region.

Not a really fan of survey sites because it is very hard to earn from them because of where I live however for those who can it's pretty good site

I have tried working on most surveys sites before including this one, but like every other survey sites it is very hard to qualify for surveys due to my geographical region.
Half of time they have set of ready questionnaire to obtain money and half of time they redirect you to survey rotator means depends on your chance, they offer visa card from 50 USD accumulated on the platform.

Not a really fan of survey sites because it is very hard to earn from them because of where I live however for those who can it's pretty good site
Have you tried YouGov? I too joined a lot of survey sites to start with. But then most did not work for me. However, this one has worked. Not so great, but yes, it's pretty decent for me. I have made some money here.
Oh! Is it so? Sorry about that. With other survey sites, I faced the issue of getting disqualified. But with YouGov, even when I disqualify for the one that I get invited for, I am soon redirected to new one. I am always credited for the time that I spend there.

I have an account with YouGov and was doing surveys regularly when I got the invitation via email. This site is great and rarely disqualifies me. However, I haven't reached the payment threshold yet, because the surveys don't come every day.

No doubt YouGov is legit one and pay timely. And it have do many payment methods including western union. But the main problem I face as don't get surveys regularly.

I have never used YouGov but I have seen this survey panel many times in advertisements and forums, I think at some point I will use it to see what the payment rates are like.

Same for me, many survey providing platforms don't work in my country, and when i open them they say not available in your location, and i also tried survey Wannda yesterday and still says not working, but i will try yougov and i hope it works for me.

YouGov works for me. It is one of my favorite survey websites. They still give you points if you are not qualified. It takes some time to earn, though, but it is legit, without a doubt.

That's what I like about the site that it doesn't disqualify us. Even if we are not suitable for the survey that we are invited for, it finds out another survey soon. So, no time is wasted here. I just wished that the survey invitations were more frequent. That would have helped to reach the payout threshold sooner. I have been getting one invitation per week

Survey sites don't work for my country so I don't bother with them any more. But you all have to be careful with this site.

Yes, this site is completely legit and works for me. I reached the payment threshold a few days ago and withdrew it via Paypal and successfully transferred it to my bank account.

The site is legit. I have received three to four payments from them. Yes, it does take a long time due to the higher threshold. But then you have to be patient. There is no consistency in getting survey invitations. You might get none for few weeks. And at times, you can get few in a week. I have received a few from them this week. My last payment from them was in November last year. And at present, I have crossed the halfway mark. I did miss few invitations as I was late to see the mail and the surveys were full by the time I checked them.

@arunima25
It works for me, but even though I'm in Italy and the problem is the same as you. I check my email every day, and Yougov offers me an average of just one survey per week. An entire year isn't enough for me to reach the cashout threshold.

Anyway, forgive me, isn't a threshold lower set at 3000 points available also for you as you can in this screenshot of my account?

youg.JPG

@arunima25
It works for me, but even though I'm in Italy and the problem is the same as you. I check my email every day, and Yougov offers me an average of just one survey per week. An entire year isn't enough for me to reach the cashout threshold.

Anyway, forgive me, isn't a threshold lower set at 3000 points available also for you as you can in this screenshot of my account?

View attachment 716
I don't see that option here. It's set at 5000 points here and I don't find an option to lower it. I am around 1200 points away from reaching the next payment threshold.
Yes, their frequency of invitation is a bit of concern. At times, we receive more surveys and then there might be a dry period for weeks together. That can be discouraging.

The good thing is that the site is still Paying but just like other survey giving sites it's take long to reach payout

YouGov is definitely a legitimate survey site. It is in fact one of my favorite sites. One good thing about it is that it never disqualifies. The surveys are not too long. Although the minimum threshold is quite high, since they have surveys available frequently, it does not take a long time to cash out.

If you are eligible it is good to get on this one you would be glad you added it as a simple way of making money