Paid Offer! - Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get Paid $2.00 - New Offer! | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get Paid $2.00 - New Offer!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 25 posts and 10 threads on the Linux forum over 30 days [Final Due Date: February 29th]
  • Reward: $2.00 D Bucks are added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements [MUST READ]:​

• Members should only create 1 post per day and 1 thread every 2 to 3 days. [Completing more than this will remove you from this offer without payment].
  • Members should maintain high quality content, posts should contain a minimum of 4 sentences each, threads should contain 6 to 8 sentences each.
  • Members should use the Grammarly or QuillBot extensions to ensure there are no grammatical and/or spelling errors.
  • Members should have general knowledge of Linux topics and should be able to participate in the forum community in a positive manner (basically, you should be familiar with the types of discussions on this forum).

How to participate:​

1. Reply to this thread: Reply to this thread stating that you would like to participate, we will advise you whether or not you are permitted to continue. DO NOT begin posting on the Linux Community Forum without receiving permission from myself or another administrator.
  2. Sign Up: Visit Linux Community Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  3. Start Posting: Create 25 meaningful posts and 9 threads over the next 30 days, while following all "Participant Requirements."
  4. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $2.00 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Linux Community Forum, feel free to use it for this campaign, but make sure we are aware of your existing post count.
  • If you do not have knowledge of a topic or discussion, you should conduct research before replying or creating a new thread. You should know what you are talking about.

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Post Updates: Participants should post in this thread after completing this task in full, but the task should only be completed on January 26th, if you complete this task before January 26th, you will not be allowed to participate in future offers.
  3. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on the Linux Community Forum to ensure they meet the criteria.
  4. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $2.00 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

@Devin I asked your permission for a previous campaign of the same website and you say you did have enough participants for the campaign. Could I get part of this one?
Post automatically merged:

My previous stats:
STATS
8 days visited

13m read time

8 topics viewed

26 posts read

3 given

3 received

0 topics created

5 posts created

Last edited:
@Devin, I would surely take part in this. If I would recommend a user given the nature of this campaign, I would recommend @Suba. I think he has the technical skills for this task.

Alright mate. Getting it done as soon possible. I'll update you once it's done!
Please make sure you are following the time table for completion, don't complete it all at once. The client wants it this way. Please provide me with your Linux forum username.
@Devin, I would surely take part in this. If I would recommend a user given the nature of this campaign, I would recommend @Suba. I think he has the technical skills for this task.
Okay, great. Thank you. Could you confirm what your username was again? Also, please make sure to follow all the instructions again per the client.

@Devin I asked your permission for a previous campaign of the same website and you say you did have enough participants for the campaign. Could I get part of this one?

My previous stats:
STATS
8 days visited

13m read time

8 topics viewed

26 posts read

3 given

3 received

0 topics created

5 posts created
Hi. Yes, you can proceed. Please ensure you are following all the directions, and provide me with your linux forum username.

I want to join
Let's wait and see if Fidelia responds, the client would like to keep the same individuals. If I don't get a response in 48 hours from Fidelia, I will allow you to proceed.

My previous stats:
STATS
8 days visited

13m read time

8 topics viewed

26 posts read

3 given

3 received

0 topics created

5 posts created

Thank you @Devin for the invite. I would take up the task. I hope to do well again and possibly improve. I am in.

I need each of you to make sure you are working on this offer please. The client states that no one has began working, and this should be a consistent work throughout the month. Thank you so much for your hard work!

I need each of you to make sure you are working on this offer please. The client states that no one has began working, and this should be a consistent work throughout the month. Thank you so much for your hard work!
This is not true:
1707288513540.png

1707288555144.png

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
I have started working on the forum. I has a bit of issues that caused the delay.

@Heatman

My previous stats:
STATS
8 days visited

13m read time

8 topics viewed

26 posts read

3 given

3 received

0 topics created

5 posts created
@saoussen5765
@King Belieal
Thank you @Devin for the invite. I would take up the task. I hope to do well again and possibly improve. I am in.
@Fidelia

I need an update from you guys on this offer within the next 24 hours. How far along are you? The client is asking.

Can each of you share a URL to your profile on the linux forum and post it here, please.

Thank you.

@Heatman

@saoussen5765

@King Belieal

@Fidelia

I need an update from you guys on this offer within the next 24 hours. How far along are you? The client is asking.

Can each of you share a URL to your profile on the linux forum and post it here, please.

Thank you.
I reached 20 replies and 6 threads
STATS
30 days visited

2h read time

39 topics viewed

232 posts read

20 given

10 received

6 topics created

25 posts created

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin

@Devin, that's my profile link.

As a summary, I have 16 comments, 5 topics and that's pending my shift for today. This would surely be aced. That I can assure.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765

@Devin, For my own part, I have been able to create 13 posts and 5 topics. Am a bit slow but working very hard to meet up on dateline day.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765