Paid Offer! - Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get Paid $2.00 - New Offer! | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Create Posts on Linux Forum - Get Paid $2.00 - New Offer!

When you are short on posting new threads. Rather than forcing new threads, instead I think adding 3 to 4 additional posts = the value of 1 thread. Replies/post are usually easier that finding fresh, realistic and valuable topics to post.

So in short, I'm ok with being a few threads short, only if it's made up by making extra 3+ posts for every missing thread.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Okay then..I would relax on new threads and focus as I have one thread left to complete the thread count for this task. Would be adding 4 comments to make up for the missing thread.

When you are short on posting new threads. Rather than forcing new threads, instead I think adding 3 to 4 additional posts = the value of 1 thread. Replies/post are usually easier that finding fresh, realistic and valuable topics to post.

So in short, I'm ok with being a few threads short, only if it's made up by making extra 3+ posts for every missing thread.
I will create 12 extra replies.

Okay then..I would relax on new threads and focus as I have one thread left to complete the thread count for this task. Would be adding 4 comments to make up for the missing thread.
Yes, that's fine. If you cannot find great topics/content for new threads, don't force it. Instead, if you come up 2 or 3 threads short, you can post 3 to 4 "quality" replies to existing topics, per missing thread.

New Threads are preferred, but only if they won't be low quality.

For example, this thread: https://linuxcommunity.io/t/building-raid-50-on-ubuntu-how-can-i-go-about-it/3358

It speaks to working on RAID 50 with 4 drives with is impossible.

I know this is a technical niche, so I understand that sometimes this will happen.

I genuinely appreciate the efforts and largely 95% of the threads have been good, so this isn't a BIG issue. I'm just communication so that everyone is aware, and we can continue to improve as you become more used to this linux/tech niche.

Thanks all!

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765
I have completed 10 topics and 25 posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-02-07-53-53-958_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-02-07-53-53-958_com.android.chrome.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
I will complete 8 remaining replies in next few days I completed 4 of 12 replies.
Post automatically merged:

Completed:
1709621148461.png

Last edited: