Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
How? It's a big question on how to let money work for us. Money has no hands but money is on your hands just shake it to the right direction to avoid working hard for the money instead. Well, one way is save much and let it accumulate. Save in the right place that let's money double every 6 years and count your age so you'll know when to become a millionaire. That is synonymous to Rule 72 formulated by Einstein on compounding interest. The next is strive to have a passive income. You may withdraw some from what you saved and buy a small building for space rent.

Those are the How's to let money work for you and not you to work hard for the money.

yes letting money work for you can indeed be very good way of making money however you need to know how to do it but if you really want to you can learn how

Letting money work for us is a kind of luck. Having knowledge about it through attending seminars bring enlightenment on the part of the person.

It has become a necessity, if we have to be able to manage and control money so that our finances will always be stable, and that's when money can start working for us. So the first thing we have to do is change our mindset about money.

• Agree
Reactions: Starmix
It's better to invest your money then to keep it in the bank because the bank provides you very less interest. I wish if I had more money, I would have bought a property and have rental income from it.

It has become a necessity, if we have to be able to manage and control money so that our finances will always be stable, and that's when money can start working for us. So the first thing we have to do is change our mindset about money.
Yeah, that must be to have money when we're old. It's on that age money to work for us and not us to work hard for the money. Life will be good if we live like that.

It's better if you have money you need to invest your money and let money work for you if you have good investment plans then soon your money can start speaking for you

That's another good thing to let money work for us through our investment. I like the investment space for rent or building for rent. it could be lifetime and that's how money to work for us.

Yeah, that must be to have money when we're old. It's on that age money to work for us and not us to work hard for the money. Life will be good if we live like that.
I hope, your wish can be come true, so that money can work for you, or you will have an endless flow of money, especially when you are old, but what are your next activities, if you have entered retirement?

• Haha
I hope, your wish can be come true, so that money can work for you, or you will have an endless flow of money, especially when you are old, but what are your next activities, if you have entered retirement?
When I retire i want to go to Niagara Falls. I'm so intrigued of it's water flowing in concerted flowing.

When you get to a point that money works for you, just know that you have gotten financial freedom. When your money works for you, it pays you much more than having to be sweating out by yourself.

Investing your money is also another way your money works for you. You don't have to do anything. Just sit back and relax for your money to generate something for you.

How? It's a big question on how to let money work for us. Money has no hands but money is on your hands just shake it to the right direction to avoid working hard for the money instead. Well, one way is save much and let it accumulate. Save in the right place that let's money double every 6 years and count your age so you'll know when to become a millionaire. That is synonymous to Rule 72 formulated by Einstein on compounding interest. The next is strive to have a passive income. You may withdraw some from what you saved and buy a small building for space rent.

Those are the How's to let money work for you and not you to work hard for the money.
I totally agreed with you. This is the principle that rich men utilize to be making more money. If your money is not working for you, you will end up been a slave for others.

To make money work for us requires strategy, especially avoiding debt, and having an emergency fund and investments is one of the ways that most people use to make money work for us.

• Agree
I totally agreed with you. This is the principle that rich men utilize to be making more money. If your money is not working for you, you will end up been a slave for others.
Let's make it happen to live with ease and happiness. Only investments can help us achieve our dreams to live with money to work for us and not us to work hard for the money especially those without a pension.

Choosing the right type of investment is also an important factor so that money can work for us. Some recommendations for worthy investment instruments are blue chip stocks, property and Bitcoin.

• Wow
Choosing the right type of investment is also an important factor so that money can work for us. Some recommendations for worthy investment instruments are blue chip stocks, property and Bitcoin.
Thank you so much you're an expert on this thing my friend. Maybe you keep on reading and studying about the crypto thing and it's allied forces.