Let money work for you | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Let money work for you

Thank you so much you're an expert on this thing my friend. Maybe you keep on reading and studying about the crypto thing and it's allied forces.
Bitcoin is considered a blue chip crypto and has been widely adopted by individuals and institutions so that it has taken root and the possibility of it crashing is very small and the price always goes up every few years, so it is worthy of being a long-term investment.

Bitcoin is considered a blue chip crypto and has been widely adopted by individuals and institutions so that it has taken root and the possibility of it crashing is very small and the price always goes up every few years, so it is worthy of being a long-term investment.
I wish to invest in bitcoins I just don't know how to start. Bitcoins has been on earth for quiet a long time and there were many invitations for me to join in the past but I was scared. I should have not entertained fear.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Suba
it is not always about active work where you need to sweat to make money also try passive income where you make money from investing your money

Money can work for us if we invest more and save more. Though it is hard for the many to reach this goal but who knows if by trying hard we can achieve our goals.

When you have a business that is just so big, you build a structure where your money works for you. It is not an easy feat to have your money work for you but it is a realistic thing to achieve v

Yes, let money work for us. Investing money wisely can help us earn more in the long run. Starting small and gradually increasing our investments is a great way to get started.

Money could work for us if there's passive income and million savings in the bank in which you withdraw only the interest the capital remains untouched. That's the power of compounding interest.

Yes let your money be used to fund a business maybe an online one that you can easily operate from anywhere