Students’ nose bleeding prompts Quezon LGU to suspend on-site classes | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Students’ nose bleeding prompts Quezon LGU to suspend on-site classes

I will inquire with the mayor's office the veracity of the information. On the next order of class suspension she again did not heed the order . The parents are complaining.
That principal is the principal problem of the students and parents. Is he normal? Why isn't he hard headed.

That's a good one they should continue with the online class still further notice
What about your schools there in this heat wave with 40 plus degrees Celcius? Are the kids go to school onsite? Pitiful kids.

What about your schools there in this heat wave with 40 plus degrees Celcius? Are the kids go to school onsite? Pitiful kids.
We are still on Easter holiday for now. I hope there will revert to online classes if the heat is overwhelming for the children

We are still on Easter holiday for now. I hope there will revert to online classes if the heat is overwhelming for the children
Graduation rites here will be done earlier due to the extremely heat.

That' will be thoughtful of those in authority so that the heat wouldn't be detrimental to ones health
The department of education is headed by Vice President Sarah Duterte the daughter of the strong man former Ph President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.

Yes, she is, she was the previous mayor of Davao city for many years.She is 42 years old. {eole are waiting for the next election to toss up VP Sarah Duterte

School just resuned here in my country. I like it that schools are trying to keep the classrooms well ventilated.

School just resuned here in my country. I like it that schools are trying to keep the classrooms well ventilated.
Classes here are still in the online modality. There are 37 areas in Manila that are under 47 degrees Celsius.

We had a very mild weather, I didn't even feel the heat but I know it's not same everywhere
That's good at least we can have a short walk along the beach. The water on our faucet is so warm. It's good to feel.

That's good at least we can have a short walk along the beach. The water on our faucet is so warm. It's good to feel.
Yes, though it is not as I wanted but it is manageable than the freaking heat that makes one sweat from morning till night

Yes, though it is not as I wanted but it is manageable than the freaking heat that makes one sweat from morning till night
This day, I saw no one walking outside. It is 2:30 pm here now and the heat is rampaging. It is a terrifying heat. I have an online class at 3 -6 pm this afternoon. It is also the semi-final exam for my engineering students.

This day, I saw no one walking outside. It is 2:30 pm here now and the heat is rampaging. It is a terrifying heat. I have an online class at 3 -6 pm this afternoon. It is also the semi-final exam for my engineering students.
The heatwave is just on another level. Nothing else to do but to manage the heat just like that.

The heatwave is just on another level. Nothing else to do but to manage the heat just like that.
It's unstoppable heat. When I woke up this morning the sky is colored red to mean weather hot. For two days now, I don't jog I am not happy with the temperature.

Well, you might just have to wait till the ending of July as you know. Hopefully you would start enjoying the weather then.