Paid Offer! - Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts! | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hey Discussion Bucks Members,

We've got an awesome opportunity for you to earn some extra D Bucks! We've partnered with a client who's looking for active members to participate in a special campaign. Here are the details:

Campaign Overview:​

• Task: Create 50 posts on the Auto Buyers Market forum over 21 days [Final Due Date: January 9th]
  • Reward: $2.75 D Bucks added to your Discussion Bucks account balance.

Participant Requirements:​

• Members from the USA are preferred.
  • If you're outside the USA, consider using a VPN. Also, try to use images that represent a vehicle, the USA, or anything that portrays you as being from the USA (though this is not mandatory).

How to Participate:​

1. Sign Up: Visit Auto Buyers Market Forum and sign up if you haven't already.
  2. Start Posting: Create 50 meaningful posts over the next 21 days.
  3. Earn Rewards: Once you've completed the task, you'll receive $2.75 D Bucks!

Additional Notes:​

• If you already have an account on Auto Buyers Market, feel free to use it for this campaign.
  • The client prefers participants to be from the USA, so keep that in mind while participating. (not mandatory but preferred)

Tracking Your Progress:​

To keep track of each member's work, we'll use a dedicated thread on DiscussionBucks.com. Here's how it will work:
  1. Post In This Thread To Sign Up: If you wish to participate in this offer, simply post in this thread and let us know.
  2. Campaign Progress Thread: We'll create a special thread where participants can post updates on their progress, it will be listed as "Offer #2 Progress" in the announcements section of the forum (the same section this thread is found).
  3. Post Updates: Participants should post in the thread after completing each batch of posts (e.g., every 50 posts).
  4. Verification: Our team will review and verify the posts on Auto Buyers Market to ensure they meet the criteria.
  5. Reward Distribution: Once verified and after all members have completed the campaign, we'll add $2.75 D Bucks to your Discussion Bucks account.
Note: Make sure to participate responsibly and adhere to the guidelines set by the client.

Feel free to ask any questions by mailing me directly, do not ask questions in this thread as we want this to remain simple and organized.

Happy posting and earning!

Devin

Last edited:
I join with my IP address in the previous task which means I need a new account and install a VPN extension for the task more clarification @Devin or could with the existing account create 50 extra topics?

I join with my IP address in the previous task which means I need a new account and install a VPN extension for the task more clarification @Devin or could with the existing account create 50 extra topics?
I wouldn't recommend this. There are ways to know if you are not from specific country even when you use VPN.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
I am interested.. I had completed the previous offer and got paid. I am from India. Should I go ahead with this one too? I would like to use the same account. @Devin , please clarify it so that I can start. Thank you.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
I am interested.. I had completed the previous offer and got paid. I am from India. Should I go ahead with this one too? I would like to use the same account. @Devin , please clarify it so that I can start. Thank you.
Yes, you guys can use your current accounts. This is okay.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
Please admin, the first offer of earnings $1.25, I participate in it but wasn't able to drop my screenshot because of my mobile issues, please is there any how you can help me with that, please 🥺

Please admin, the first offer of earnings $1.25, I participate in it but wasn't able to drop my screenshot because of my mobile issues, please is there any how you can help me with that, please 🥺
Please send me your screenshot via PM. I will take a look.

We need an additional 6 to 10 people to sign up for this offer. If you guys know anyone, send them this way please!

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin