Paid Offer! - Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts! | Page 3 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts!

@Carson20t @Augusta @King Belieal @Kirubel @Heatman @Fidelia @Starmix @Jewel @saoussen5765 @arunima25 @riberet @Kross @mhizta chosen @Stardom22 @Abdulhamid01 @Emmarific @magnus2022 @Henrywrites

Hello everyone, if you have not already, please complete your work within the next 8 hours and submit your proof in the relevant thread. This offer is concluding today. I need all final work submitted ASAP. Thank you!
Isn't the deadline 9th January? I would finish it and post the screenshot here.

Isn't the deadline 9th January? I would finish it and post the screenshot here.
Yes, you are correct. I made a mistake and was thinking it was today. There are still 2 days left to submit this. Thank you for catching that. :)

Yes, you are correct. I made a mistake and was thinking it was today. There are still 2 days left to submit this. Thank you for catching that. :)
That's a relief.
I see some deduction in my DBucks. Why is that? It was 5.21 when I was here yesi. It's 4.61 now. I can't understand it.. i am concerned

I thought you required us to post there 50 posts only and I have posted 70. May I know how many posts will we posts? I'm busy I'm at work at the university.

I thought you required us to post there 50 posts only and I have posted 70. May I know how many posts will we posts? I'm busy I'm at work at the university.
Yes, nothing has changed with the offer. I mentioned if you haven't already, submit your final work. So you're good.

@Carson20t @Augusta @King Belieal @Kirubel @Heatman @Fidelia @Starmix @Jewel @saoussen5765 @arunima25 @riberet @Kross @mhizta chosen @Stardom22 @Abdulhamid01 @Emmarific @magnus2022 @Henrywrites

Hello everyone, if you have not already, please complete your work within the next 8 hours and submit your proof in the relevant thread. This offer is concluding today. I need all final work submitted ASAP. Thank you!
I have posted my screenshot proof in the relevant thread. I think i was the first one to post the screenshot.

• Like Button
Reactions: Devin
For me l didn't received the confirmation email when registering. l tried to communicate to you but you. never responded. So l gave you with the going ahead with the offer.

I have done it. Finished it on time. My previous post count after offer 1 was 26. Now it's 76 as I completed 50 more posts in offer 2. Here is the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-09-14-28-14-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-09-14-28-14-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 0