Paid Offer! - Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts! | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Paid Offer! Offer #2: Earn $2.75 for making 50 posts!

I'm seeing this now Devin, are you still short of participants?
The offer sounds enticing.

How is the payment made? Will you pay us via this platform? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

I'm seeing this now Devin, are you still short of participants?
The offer sounds enticing.

How is the payment made? Will you pay us via this platform? Please get back to me as soon as possible.
Yes, we need a few more participants. Payment is made to your D Bucks account.

I posted three posts today for 24 minutes. I may resume on December 26. I will post 15 post threads,@Devin.

That site is all about cars. We have to do research on them. before posting. My first car. was Nissan dunno if there's forum thread about Nissan and my 2nd car is Suzuki and I haven't reached the. edge of there is a model like that.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
That site is all about cars. We have to do research on them. before posting. My first car. was Nissan dunno if there's forum thread about Nissan and my 2nd car is Suzuki and I haven't reached the. edge of there is a model like that.
We need to work hard for the money, life is not only about Binance and cryptocurrency and the close of CoinpayU on Christmas.

We need to work hard for the money, life is not only about Binance and cryptocurrency and the close of CoinpayU on Christmas.
I am only helping Devin though it's not necessary for me to overwork posting online because I have a good salary and a profitable business. It's for the sake. It's also our Christmas vacation here, so I can challenge myself.

• Love
Reactions: saoussen5765
I have tried to register but have never received the confirmation email.
Username: same as the one l am using here
I will reach out to the client to see if we can get you approved.
Am interested! Is there still chance for me!
Yes, please make sure to follow all the directions. Feel free to begin.
@Devin, I am keen to join.
Yes, please make sure to follow all the directions. Feel free to begin.

• Like Button
Reactions: magnus2022